June 28, 2009

For the future brides

Hey there!....u must be wondering the reason behind this blog. It started a year ago when I was looking for wedding vendors for my own wedding. Being a very fickled person, I just could'nt decide on my decor, berkat, etc. With so many wedding vendors in Spore, you are spoilt for choice and that made my decision making process even slower.

I believe in making an informed decision. Before I choose a certain vendor, Ill make sure I have viewed its competitors, compare the pricing and make sure it fits my budget and taste. As a wedding is a family affair, most of us have to also consult and for some, approval, from our parents or aunties or who ever that has a hand in the wedding. And I know from personal experience, this is not easy! So I had a compilation of websites, phone numbers and names that I thought...why not share this with everyone?

Im sure it saves you a lot of time and (hopefully!) shortens your decision making process. :)

I will update more...InsyaAllah...and feel free to comment or email me if you have found a wedding vendor that is not featured here.

This blog is for brides (and grooms ..yes you are welcome here too hehe) by brides. For now...Have fun planning !

1 comment:

F said...

ur blog is so helpful.... i wish i found it much earlier.... thank you!!!